Registration & Schedule
Contact: Amy Xotyeni Izizwe
Dance 30 School Street,
North Andover MA 01845
Izizwe Dance requests the following from our students in order to maintain a fun, safe, and professional environment for all our dancers.
Tuition will be paid on the 1st of each month starting September 1st with the last payment being May 1st. Payments are made using our automatic payment system or checks written out to Izizwe Dance Studio. A $20 late fee will be applied to any check received after the 1st. Options to pay in lump sums, installments, and payment plans are always welcome and accommodated. Please contact our studio directors if you feel you may need a different payment plan. **A one time $10 registration fee will be charged upon registration.
Please check your emails frequently for important information regarding the studio. If email is not the best form of communication for you please let our directors know how we can best communicate.
- We request that no food or drink be brought into the studios.
- Please make sure students are at the studio and ready to dance at the appropriate time. Classes will start and end promptly per the listed schedules.
- In cases of inclement weather, parents and students will be notified via email of class cancellations and scheduled makeups.
- Parents are welcome to wait for their children in our waiting area. There will be times during the year when parents will be invited and encouraged to observe classes.
- Each class will have a strict dress code that will be explained at the beginning of the year or before each workshop. The teacher will be explaining what is expected in terms of shoes, hair, and dance wear.
- If you wish to withdraw from any classes prior to May 1st you must contact the studio directors via email or phone. You will be expected to pay any outstanding balances and an additional 1 month tuition bill prior to your departure. If you do not contact the studio directors prior to your departure you will be expected to pay tuition in full until you formally drop your classes with a one month tuition payment installed.
- If students are absent from any class they are welcome to take advantage of any level appropriate class as a make- up. Please ask your teacher or the directors for advice on which classes would be most suitable for your makeup. If teachers are absent, students and parents will be notified of class cancellations and a makeup class will always be offered following class cancellations. Please note the studio follows the public school schedule and will be closed for the same vacations and holidays. Studio directors will always email students and parents to remind them of studio closings..